The goal of the program is to raise the level of awareness of young people, particularly young people in the provinces of the Republic of Armenia and do everything possible to reduce the level of youth unemployment and raise the level of awareness through the creation of a network of active young people who will implement similar programs in the future.
The objectives of the program are to arm young people with knowledge about labor rights, provide them with skills in presenting themselves properly during the first encounter with an employer, show the delicacies of the education-labor market relationship, present the youth organizations that will allow young people to find the proper jobs through training courses and create a group of active young people, providing the opportunity to work actively and give rapid responses to issues of youth concern.
The courses will be held through two working groups. Each group will be composed of 20 participants (10 from Gyumri and 10 from the Tavush Province).
• The role of youth in the process of sustainable development;
• How to make educational and training programs more in line with the demands of the labor market;
• How to present yourself at an interview and prepare the right CV;
• How to write a motivation letter, an accompanying letter, the delicacies of self-presentation in a letter;
• What is considered illegal employment? What are the consequences of illegal employment for an employer? What is the material and disciplinary liability?