The main goals of the forum are to support the strengthening of cooperation between Russians and Armenians in the sphere of youth policy, facilitate the discussion on youth issues in the relevant sectors of the policy and promote cross-sectoral cooperation in line with the needs of the youth.
- initiate dialogues, discussions, debates between participants;
- present the successful experience, reinforce exchange of experiences between both states in the youth policy, labor and youth participation sectors;
- establish effective partnerships between the youth organizations of Russia and Armenia;
- support the establishment of tolerance, confidence and social solidarity between the young people of the Republic of Armenia and the Russian Federation through cross-cultural dialogue;
- ensure the participation of young Russians and Armenians in the 19th World Youth and Student Festival to be held in 2017.
- be 16-35 years old,
- be a member of a youth organization or student;
- be motivated to participate in the forum and future developments;
- have experience in participating in international/cross-cultural youth events;
- have interest in the development of cross-cultural dialogue;
- be willing to disseminate knowledge gained during the forum;
- be willing to participate in all the events envisaged by the program of the forum;
- be willing to spread information about the forum’s program on social networks and in the mass media.
The forum’s organizers will select 25 experts and participants from the Republic of Armenia based on the above mentioned criteria, and the Russian Federation will select 45 young people.
Financial and technical terms: The organizers of the forum will cover the expenses for the participants’ stay, food and transportation in Moscow and Ryazan. The participant will pay to leave for and return from Moscow. We would like to ask you to send your CV and application to email@example.com by June 7, 2016. The organizers will select the participants and notify the applications about the results (Application and Draft Program are attached).
The forum is organize by the RA Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs, the Russian Ministry of Education and Science, the Russian Federal Agency for Youth Affairs, the Youth Events Holding Center SNCO, the “National Council of Youth and Children’s Unions of the Russian Federation” association of non-governmental organizations and Ryazan State University after S. Yesenin.
For more information, please contact the Department of Youth Policies of the Staff of the RA Ministry of Sport and Youth Affairs (Tel.: 011-54-69-31).